Tuesday 15 March 2011

the bad karma pixies

Yesterday, there was a prospect of yummy descents on the phat ski's so Andy and Di headed onto the Cairngorms.

They were wrong....

Today, there was a prospect of yummy climbing in the North West so Andy and Di made the pilgrimage up North.  There probably was yummy climbing but not for Andy and Di.

At Contin, a stone chip nearly took out Andy's windscreen.

At Torridon, we were welcomed with a rather snowy ascent.  It took us (OK, I will be perfectly honest and say that it took Andy) 1 hour to trailbreak a total height gain of 100m.

I spat my dummy out way before Mr Cool and we bailed.

We then stopped in at the Contin Village Store and I bought 2 bottles of Sprite, 1 packet of minstels and a Fry's peppermint cream and asked for £20.00 cash back.

I forgot to pick up the £20.00 cash so paid a whopping £24.00 for 2 drinks and 2 chocy bars.

I have gone home to lock myself in where no more damage can be done and sulk for the remaining of the day.