Tuesday 10 April 2012

we found it ...

If I told you that yesterday Cat and Di skied fresh tracks all day, you probably wouldn't believe me.



If I told you that yesterday Cat and Di had the whole piste to themselves, you probably still wouldn't believe me.

If I told you that yesterday Cat and Di skied hero snow all day, you probably would think that I was making it all up.


It was hardly a rest day but it was a change of muscles, and it was good to know that we could actually ski without looking like a complete pair of donkeys (trust me, if you have tried skiing in race kit you will know what I am talking about).


This morning, before the ming weather moved in, Ali and James came over from Chamonix and after a few hours of huffin' and a puffin' found us at the top of the col de blah de blah....


Just over 2 weeks before the big race and the good news is that Catrin wasn't sick once :)