Monday 12 January 2015

Batten down the hatches

This weekend saw the 25th Anniversary of the Association of Mountaineering Instructors - my professional body - a weekend of stuff happening out of Glenmore Lodge.  Not only did they let me loose on the workshops, they let me prattle on in the evening about all things Skimo.  Didn't get heckled too much ...

There has been a theme this winter and it has all centred around the weather.

There has either been no snow, turbo thaws or storm force winds.


The next few days are no different by the look of things.

Absolutely no point in getting depressed about it.  So as much as I would love to be outside now, I'm stuck indoors.

Great news is that my skis have been mounted for my new Scarpa F1 Evo's so big shout out to the guys at Cairngorm Mountain Sports who, once again braved taking a drill to my match stick skis.