Tuesday 13 January 2015

The white stuff has arrived big time

I was supposed to be heading up to the CIC hut tonight, but considering how much snow there is in the valley that isn't going to happen.  Flexibility is the name of the game.


It's the first time this season that I've been able to get the skinny skis out.  Must confess that I wasn't quite prepared for the blizzard that awaited us on the golf course.


I think there must have been about 2 inches fall today at the house so far - this is probably all the snow that is getting blown off the mountain.


There is so much snow in the garden now even our friendly family of pheasants have taken to the garden shrubbery.  Needless to say that productivity in the office has dropped slightly.


I think the biggest challenge tommorrow will be getting to the destination.